With the advent of population health management, providers and health plans are actively monitoring patients/members that are at risk for non-compliance and costly resource utilization. By prospectively identifying gaps in care, providers and health plans can use targeted and timely interventions to address and close gaps in care.
Our SCIOClarity™ Member Outreach & Provider Collaboration Service is a prospective end-to-end solution for closing care gaps. The service includes provider engagement, patient/member outreach, data collection, coding and data entry.
- Improves care delivery and overall health while reducing avoidable expenses
- Enhances continuity of care through collaboration between plans and providers
- Arms providers with patient-specific, actionable information to close gaps real time
- Helps to improve risk scores which can impact CMS revenue
- Supplements your internal resources to engage providers and members